Bankruptcy and restructuring law
- Assistance to a debtor applying for opening of restructuring proceedings or declaration of bankruptcy, including consumer bankruptcy (applies in particular to former entrepreneurs or members of management boards of companies);
- servicing the bankrupt in bankruptcy proceedings, in particular in proceedings with the possibility of entering into an arrangement;
- servicing the creditor filing a motion for bankruptcy of the debtor, as well as servicing the creditor after the declaration of bankruptcy, including: filing a claim, filing motions for exclusion from the mass, representing the creditor in the creditors’; council;
- capital restructuring of individual entities and entire capital groups, in particular through: transformation, merger or division of companies within the meaning of the Commercial Companies Code; restructuring with regard to in-kind contribution mechanisms, e. g. of an enterprise or its organised part;
- debt restructuring in the form of concluding an agreement with creditors in bankruptcy proceedings with the possibility of concluding an agreement, negotiations and concluding out-of-court agreements, instalment agreements with ZUS, US and other public and legal creditors.
Damian Kostur L.L.M.
dr Giovanni Ferretti