Marta Czeladzka LL.M.
She gained her professional experience in law firms specializing in intellectual property law, in particular in copyright law and the law of new technologies. She also worked in one of the Polish collective rights management organizations, cooperating with such organizations from other countries, associated in an international federation. Participated in national and international conferences in the field of intellectual property law, including – several times – International Conference on Internet, Law & Politics, organized by the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya in Barcelona. Author of publications in the field of copyright.
Graduate of doctoral studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw and LL.M studies in the field of comparative law, European and international law at the European University Institute in Florence. She also graduated from the Centre for English and European Law at the University of Warsaw and the University of Cambridge and the Centre for Italian and European Law at the University of Warsaw and the Dipartimento Seminario Giuridico Università degli Studi di Catania.
“Entrepreneur and collective management organizations. License agreements and fees “, Euro Info Bulletin, Enterprise Europe Network, No. 11 (188) 2018;
“Changes in the collective management of copyright. Implementation of the CRM directive “, Euro Info Bulletin, Enterprise Europe Network, No. 8 (185) 2018;
- „Judge-made Copyright Digital Exhaustion: the Mysteries of the Doctrine” [w:] Building a European Digital Space. Proceedings of the 12th International; Conference on Internet, Law & Politics. Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Barcelona, 7-8 July, 2016; Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Huygens Editorial, Barcelona 2016;
- „Google News and Copyright Exceptions – Where Do We Stand?” [w:] Internet, Law & Politics. A Decade of Transformations. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Internet, Law & Politics. Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Barcelona, 3-4 July, 2014; Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Huygens Editorial, Barcelona 2014;
- Intellectual property law;
- copyright law, including IT project support;
- personal data protection law;
- public procurement law.
Obsługa klienta w języku: